Thursday 17 January 2013

Timed Assessment


This is the face chart I received from my partner for our timed assessment. I was very excited to begin my work on her face chart as I wanted to see how my take on it would turn out. With this assessment I felt like it allowed me to open up and experiment with my makeup skills. Abi and I had discussed our assessment on Facebook and also on Skype. We both had models and I think my assessment went pretty well, I was very happy with the outcome. I had a few struggles during the assessment, my model had a full head of hair extensions so was quite difficult to put her hair in a high bun, I worked around the problem and figured out a way to pin up the hair to make it look as if it was a bun.



These are my final images for the assessment, the hair didn't look quite as the same as my partners did, however I found a way to make it look similar. As I had a darker skinned model, the makeup looked more vibrant. I used silver around the eyes, red eyelashes and used fullers each on the lips. I struggled with the neck pattern as I needed to make all the lines straight, but after trying numerous times, I was happy with the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment