Wednesday 28 November 2012

My Lion King programme/inspired hair, makeup and costume


    
As you can see, these are images that I have taken from my Lion king programmes. As soon as I watched the show, the hair, make up and costume has immediately inspired me, this is why I am so excited to create my final looks for Wild Kingdom. Whilst watching the show, I kept on thinking how they came up with such ideas, the hair and make-up looked flawless and you felt as if it wasn't people on stage, but actual animals. Ive tried some of the make-up out on myself, and its made me so motivated and driven to make my final outcome amazing. Ive tried to incorporate the inspiration from the lion king  into my high fashion and avant-garde shoots. When the show begun, I immediately noticed the colours used. The colours were very warm, the main colours were reds, yellows and blues. I took this into account when practicing my look.








No comments:

Post a Comment