Friday 5 October 2012

Documentary


Taking a look at documentaries and Youtube videos gives me an insight to how some African tribes live their lives. By watching these documentaries, I feel like it gives me a chance to know how they live and portray their emotions through their make-up. I want my final images to not only look contemporary, but I want to do as much research as I can to make the the images the best I can and include old tribal traditions in them.

Watching the documentaries also made me realise I need to concentrate on the clothing and jewellery and not only the make-up, Im going to research how to create necklaces, bracelets and body jewellery instead of just buying them, I want to branch out this year, I'm going to blog my process whenever I can and show what new ideas I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment