Monday 8 October 2012

Random thoughts

As I'm going off to Cyprus for a week I was worried I would fall behind with the development of my ideas for my project 'Wild Kingdom'.

I thought of some more ideas and thought I'd post them on my blog as a reminder for me to develop them. I was watching the lion king movie and thought why not create headpieces as well as jewellery. As I said in previous posts, I want to step up this yer and focus on my work a lot more from now on. I want to think of creative and outside the box ideas in order for my work to become noticed. I thought these headpieces could include feathers, leather, beads etc. After getting the main idea from the lion king, I then went on to researching tribal clothing. I will use research from other movies, documentaries, African tribes etc.

I was sitting with my sister on the and and I brainstormed A few more ideas for my project, like not only including the face and body in the pictures but also the hands and nails. I have come up with some ideas Kn how to decorate the nails, I will try these styles on my own nails and upload the picture to get feedback on what my course thinks of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment