Tuesday 16 October 2012

Ideas

I've decided that when I get home I am going to make some face charts and create some ideas and photograph them for experiments leading up to my final images. Looking over the documentariy that I posted by long ago, I noticed that I needed a model that was very African looking, although the model I chose is Asian and not so much African, I thought I would experiment with looks on her to challenge myself and see what looks I like. I haven't been able to upload images and videos as I have been blogging on my iPhone and I'm not sure how to do that yet! In very excited to get back to Southampton and finally begin all my ideas on this project and get some feedback on my work, I'll be posting my progress as soon as I get home as I'm on the plane as we speak, hope this project goes well as I have many ideas for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment