Monday 22 October 2012

How I want my high fashion look

These are some images I found during my research that inspired me for my high fashion shoot. I was thinking to style a statement necklace in my images and not have my models make up too extravagant. I will include some tribal colours such as the primary colours, these will be used on the face and body. For my high fashion images, I want my look to focus mainly on the styling, hair and jewellery. Ive got a few ideas in mind of how to create my high fashion and avante garde images. Ive shopped online for the jewellery and makeup i'm going to use throughout this project which I will post when they arrive. Im still debating on how I want to  style my models hair, looking at the women in african tribes, they often have either no hair, corn rows or plaits. For my high fashion image i'm thinking to have my models hair in a high ponytail and combine the plaits around the hairband to show I have mixed tribal and traditional hairstyles into a high fashion look. As for her make-up, I havent decided on how I want my models make-up yet. I know that I want light contouring on the face but a lot of contrasting with the colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment